Regardless of what kind of construction project you are planning on starting, it’s important that you use high-grade masonry supplies. These materials could be used in building construction, landscaping or even in home improvement. Doing this helps ensure that the structural integrity of the structures is maintained and that they last for a very long time.
Urban Green Building & Landscaping Supplies provides excellent landscape supplies to customers across Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville and East Gwillimbury. They also cater to customers in and around Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga as well as Caledon in Ontario. The range of masonry supplies you can get from the company are
- Mortar mixes – These are used in various landscaping projects in features such as retaining walls, garden steps, walkways, pathways, seating walls, boundary walls etc.
- Sand mix – This is also an integral part of many landscaping projects and this is a specialized sand mixture that’s used in the masonry for landscaping elements.
Things to Look Out For In Masonry Supplies Company
- Apart from these, the other things that are used are bonding agents, anchor bolts, wire mesh, parging mix as well as angled iron. It’s best to look for a company that provides comprehensive solutions and deals in a wide range of materials.
- If you source these products from a well-established and credible company, they will be able to cater to specific needs too. For example, there could be times when you need some very specific material for your landscape project; a good company will always go out of its way to procure it for you.
- Check whether the company is sourcing the materials from good manufacturers. When you use good quality landscape masonry materials in your landscape project, you can be sure that all the features and elements stay looking good and in an excellent condition for a number of years.
Range of Masonry Tools
While these masonry supplies are important, there are also certain masonry tools that are used in landscaping projects. Contractors, landscapers, DIY homeowners as well as engineers and builders need modern & reliable masonry tools. There are a number of good brands you can choose from including Goldblatt, Allway, Kraft, Irwin, Finish Pro as well as Craftsman.
A good company should ideally stock products from these different companies and should also be willing to source them in case you need something specific they don’t have at a given point of time. The different types of tools used in these projects are:
- Concrete tubes
- Joint finishing tools
- Spiral mixing arms
- Concrete molds
- Concrete vibrators
- Masonry brushes
Choose The Best Masonry Supplier
These tools will be required in the construction of various masonry projects such as retaining walls, pool decks, concrete pavements, driveways, pool decks, patios etc. When you are getting any landscaping work done, the quality of the landscape and its longevity depend on the workmanship as well as the building materials used in the project.
That’s why it’s important to source these materials from a company like Urban Green Building & Landscaping Supplies that has been consistent with the quality of its products and would be able to provide good products at reasonable masonry cost.
Areas We Serve
GTA: Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville, East Gwillimbury, Aurora,
Newmarket Peel Regions: Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon
Durham Regions: Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Uxbridge, Clarington